Benzoyl peroxide 5%.
Benzac AC Acne Gel is used as an aid in the treatment of acne.
It contains benzoyl peroxide which kills the bacteria on your skin that cause acne and it also clears pores (blackheads and whiteheads).
Benzac AC Gel also contains acrylates copolymer beads that absorb excess oils and release glycerol which reduces the risk of irritation.
- Wash and dry your hands before applying the gel.
- Squeeze a small amount of gel onto your finger tips and rub a thin film onto the affected areas.
- Apply once daily, leaving on the skin for 2 hours, then wash off with water.
- After three days, if no discomfort is felt, apply in the evening and leave on all night.
Warnings and Cautions
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, mouth, and sensitive areas of the neck.
- Use strictly as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If excessive swelling, irritation, redness, or peeling occurs, discontinue use. If they persist, consult a doctor.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
- Avoid use at high altitudes and snow covered ground.
- Fabrics may be bleached by this product.