Naphcon Forte (Naphazoline) Eye Drops
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.1% (1mg/mL)
Naphcon Forte Eye Drops are for the relief of red, congested eyes.
Directions for use
Apply 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as required, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses. Soft contact lenses can be inserted 15 minutes after using Naphcon Forte Eye Drops.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a doctor or physician. Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Unless advised by a doctor, individuals suffering from glaucoma or serious eye conditions should not use Naphcon Forte Eye Drops.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using in conjunction with other eye drops.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or to any other surface.
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Protect from excessive heat.
- Discard container 4 weeks after opening.
Alcon Laboratories Pty Ltd.