Pink or Blue, let IntelliGender tell you! Proven over 90% accurate!
IntelliGender's Gender Prediction Test is designed for easy home use by expectant mothers curious about their baby's gender. IntelliGender's Gender Prediction Test is a simple to use urine test that can be performed as early as 6 weeks following the first day of your missed period and provides clear results in just 10 minutes!
Directions For Use
1. When you wake, fill the collection cup with your first morning urine. It?s very important to use first morning urine when collecting your sample. Failure to do so could provide an incorrect result. Once collected, set the urine sample aside and get the test kit ready for use.
2. Remove the sticky tab from the top of the test kit, exposing a small hole in the middle. Keep the tab close by, as you must replace it over the hole once the urine has been added. You?re now ready to perform the test.
3. Place the tip of the syringe into the collection cup, ?pull? 20ml of urine (as indicated on the side of the syringe) up into the syringe.
4. Place the tip of the syringe into the hole on the top of the test lid and gently inject your urine.
5. Immediately replace the sticky tab over the hole.
6. Pick up the test kit and swirl rapidly in a circular motion for 10 seconds. DO NOT SHAKE (shaking the test can produce an inaccurate result). Place the activated kit on a white paper plate, paper towel or white piece of paper where it can be easily read without disturbance. This will help eliminate any background colour when reading the results.
7. Read your gender result promptly at 10 minutes. If your urine has turned green to dark/smoky green, it?s a boy! If your urine stays relatively unchanged or turns a deeper yellow or orange, it?s a girl!
Warnings and Cautions
After 10 minutes your results may change and are no longer valid. You must read the test at eye level without tipping or disturbing it. Don?t hold the kit up to a light source, such as a window, to read the test as it will distort the final result.
The test is over after 10 minutes. Note: it is vital not to disturb the test kit while it?s processing.
Once finished, discard it in an outdoor receptacle as the urine will produce an unpleasant odour over time. Please note that the test may be warm to the touch.
This test is not recommended for women with PCOS or who are currently taking Pregesterone.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not ingest. Should ingestion occur, immediately contact your healthcare professional. Do not induce vomiting.
Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Should contact occur, flush with copious amounts of water.
Distributed in New Zealand by API Consumer Brands, Auckland.