Egozite Cradle Cap Lotion
Salicylic Acid 6% w/w.
Egozite Cradle Cap Lotion is an oil based lotion especially formulated to treat cradle cap. It helps loosen the crusts and remove the cradle cap.
Directions For Use
- Ensure scalp is dry.
- Carefully apply to CRUSTS ONLY, avoiding non-crusted areas.
- Wipe away any lotion from non-crusted areas with dry cotton wool.
- Do not comb or remove crusts forcibly.
- Apply twice daily for 3-5 days, then wash hair with a gentle shampoo.
- Avoid soap as it may irritate.
- Continue using Egozite Cradle Cap Lotion on any remaining crusts twice daily.
- Occasionally some hair may loosen with crusts. Healthy new hair growth will follow.
Warnings and Cautions
- Avoid eyes.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not apply to reddened or non-crusted areas.
- If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Distributed in New Zealand by Douglas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Auckland, NZ.