Sodium Chloride 7.4mg/mL.
Otrivin Saline Baby gently and hygienically relieves baby's blocked nose, caused by colds, flu, sinusitis or allergies. It can also be used to gently relieve baby's dry or irritated nasal passages due to low humidity (i.e heated/air conditioned rooms) or minor nasal irritations.
The saline solution in the single use vials gently dilutes thickened nasal mucus in baby's delicate nose. Used with the bulb aspirator (provided), the thinned mucus can then be removed, clearing baby's nasal passages. The single use vials can also help to moisturise baby's dry or crusted nasal passages
Otrivin Saline Baby is suitable for use for infants and toddlers and the single use saline vials can also be used by children and adults.
Directions For Use
Using the saline solution:
- Gently remove any excess mucus from the baby's nose.
- Tear one vial from pack and twist top to open.
- Lie baby on back and gently tilt head back.
- Squeeze 2-5 drops into each nostril.
- Dispose of unused solution.
- If you are using the nasal aspirator, see following instructions.
Using the nasal applicator:
- Use the single use saline solution vials as directed before using the nasal aspirator.
- Before each use, clean the aspirator with warm, soapy water.
- Squeeze and hold bulb to keep air expelled.
- Gently place the tip of the aspirator at the opening of the baby's nostril.
- Hold the baby's other nostril shut and gently release the bulb. The suction will pull the mucus out of the nose into the aspirator.
- Remove aspirator from nostril.
- Squeeze mucus out of the aspirator into a tissue.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Seperate the bulb from the tip and wash both in warm and soapy water.
- Rinse well with fresh water a few times and allow to air dry.
Warnings and Cautions
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Kit contains small parts. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use only for the nose.
- Aspirator should be used on one baby only, for reasons of hygiene.
- Do not push the nasal aspirator into the nostril.
- Do not squeeze the bulb when the tip is placed at the opening of the nostril.
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius.
No prices listed for this product.