LorFast Oral Liquid is a generic of Claratyne Syrup which provides non-drowsy allergy relief for adults, adolescents and children. It provides relief from symptoms such as sneezing, running nose and burning, itchy eyes due to hayfever and other allergies. It may also be used to relieve an itchy rash due to skin allergies and hives.
LorFast Oral Liquid is colour free and has a pleasant, peach flavour.
Directions For Use
Adults and children over 12 years: 10ml once daily.
Children 2 to 12 years over 30kg: 10ml once daily.
Children 2 to 12 years under 30kg: 5ml once daily.
For oral administration. Shake the bottle well before use.
Warnings and Cautions
- Always read the label & use only as directed.
- Do not give to children under 2 years of age, except on the advice of a health care professional.
- Not recommended for use in children under 1 year of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or may become pregnant, check with your doctor or pharmacist before commencing treatment.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
- Do not take this medicine if you have liver problems, except on the advice of a health care professional.
- Store below 25°C.
- Contains sucrose and sodium benzoate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If conditions persist, consult your health care professional.