Each lozenge contains: Bromhexine hydrochloride 8mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33mg. Also contains Saccharin sodium, Isomalt.
Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Lozenges are for clearing chest congestion and relieving a sore throat associated with chesty cough. Suitable for diabetics. Free from sugar, alcohol, lactose and gluten.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 lozenges every 8 hours as required (max. 6 lozenges per day).
Children 6-12 years: 1 lozenge every 8 hours as required (max. 3 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenges in the mouth, one at a time. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in children under 6 years. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using in children 6-12 years.
- If cough persists, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use this medicine with any other medicine (including complementary medicines) used to treat common cough and cold symptoms.
- This medicine contains 15.5g isomalt per 6 lozenges (maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
No prices listed for this product.