Opti-Free Pure Moist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution contains HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix that provides 16 hours of lens moisture keeping you comfortable for the entire day. It removes lipids and proteins daily for clear vision and has an effective yet gentle formula that kills germs.
Pack contains 1 x 300ml bottle of solution, 1 x 90ml travel size bottle of solution and 1 x lens case.
Directions For Use
Can be used to clean, recondition, rinse, disinfect and store contact lenses. Full instructions included inside the box.
Sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid, aminomethylpropanol, sorbitol, disodium EDTA, two wetting agents (TETRONIC 1304 and HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix [(EOBO - 41 - polyoxylethylene-polyoxybutylene)], with POLYQUAD (polyquaterium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0006% preservatives.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use directly in the eye.
- Never mix with any other fluids except as directed by your eye care practitioner.
- Always wash and rinse hands before you insert your lenses.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult your eye care practitioner.
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eyes or any other surface.
- Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.
- Discard any remaining solution six months after opening.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first in order to avoid mix up.
- Store at room temperature, upright and away from direct sunlight.
Alcon Laboratories (Australia) Pty. Ltd.